Healthy Body Healthy Hair
Does employing healthy eating and living habits equate to healthier hair? Evidence is slowly showing that having a healthy body will result in healthy hair. Does this apply to those who are losing hair as well? Can you slow and reverse hair loss by employing healthy habits? The answer is yes! and guess what the rest of your body will also benefit from this, including feeling amazing. By this time i’m sure you’re thinking whats the catch right? The truth is there is always a sacrifice that must be made in order to reap the benefits.
Having a solid diet is essential to having a healthy body is heavily correlated to what you put into it. So here are some tips on how you can improve you’re diet:
- When you buy groceries stay around the perimeter of the store, which is where you will find vegetables, fruits etc…
- Focus on a high fiber, vegetable, and fruit based diet.
- Stay away from processed foods, dairy and meats.
- Almond milk is a great alternative to dairy based milk, and almond milk carries hair growing minerals.
- Celtic sea salt- add a small amount to your water daily to add the right amount of minerals to your body
- Coral calcium- this will help your body regenerate itself and supply the right amounts of calcium your body needs.
- Lemon and lime juice- add to your water to cleanse your body.
- Cayenne- add this to heal your body, its good for circulation.
- Build a diet that will be easy for you to keep and follow with discipline, (this takes time, and you may need to build up to it).
*Do your research on this type of diet to confirm the mix of the nutrients, and always consult with your doctor to make sure you are suited and wont cause you any harm.
Sleep and exercise
I don’t think I have to go into much detail here but here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Try to build a good sleep cycle- go to sleep and wake up at the same times daily.
- When you sleep try to achieve at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
- Build an environment that helps you sleep better, comfortable mattress, no lighting (keep your phones face down).
- Exercise daily- take a brisk walk, jog, or lift weights at the gym.
- Focus on incorporating this into your daily routine (life sometimes gets in the way but stay the course!)
The most important take away of all this is that the longer you are able to implement these healthy life habits the better your body will reward you. You will experience a vibrant appearance, a better attitude, more energy, and that will help you have a better life, better relationships, and last but not least better, healthier and perhaps even more hair!