Hair Replacement For Temporary And Permanent Hair Loss
At HCI Hair Soutions Center, we offer a caring approach to clients suffering from hair loss or thinning hair due to chemotherapy, and medically related hair loss. A few of the causes of medically related hair loss include:
If hair enhancement or replacement is something you want to consider, the highly experienced consultants at HCI Hair Solutions Center in Altamonte Springs, Florida will help you find the best solution, which may include:
- Custom integration
- Hair additions
- Full wigs
- Hair Additions
- Hair Prosthesis
Hair Loss Treatment Options
At the onset of hair loss, (the very first hair fall), some patients choose to shave the total scalp, for the following reasons:
- The elimination of uncontrolled hair fall and embarrassing shedding.
- Some feel that total baldness is more attractive than the spotty hair loss (especially males).
- Shaving facilitates prosthetic hair security and comfort (i.e. vacuum bases, two-way tape and other adhesives for hair prostheses.
Hair Prosthesis For Hair Loss
- Insurance sometimes covers a wig or hair prosthesis. We will be happy to work together with your physician to assist you in any way possible.
- If you are contemplating a hair prosthesis, you should assume that you will lose all of your hair when you begin chemotherapy treatment. By doing so, your advance planning will assist you considerably. (Custom made wigs and hair prosthetics may take from 6 weeks to 4 months to be delivered and made for you.)
- Your first wig or hair prosthesis should duplicate your hair as closely as possible. (Be conservative in color, length, thickness and style.)
- In chemotherapy-related hair loss, it is a good idea to avoid the following: weaves, hair extensions, hair integration and hair intensifiers.
Free Confidential Hair Loss Evaluation
We invite you to schedule your free, confidential hair loss consultation today. Meet with a trained HCI hair loss professional at our state-of-the-art hair restoration center in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Your image consultant will provide information regarding causes of baldness and options tailored to your specific situation and lifestyle.
Our image consultants are also clients so they have truly “been there, done that!” They are experts in hair loss solutions and treatment options. To learn about the solutions available to you, please call us at (407) 830-0554 to arrange a free, confidential consultation.